DSB dba EduClasses is expanding and needs your help with our online education service!
Title: Client Support Specialist positions in Sherman, Texas
We have two part-time job openings for a Client Support Specialist in Sherman, TX that could lead to full-time positions, including benefits. This position will be responsible for providing the highest quality service to all external and internal customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Process customer orders, changes, and other customer needs (Understand the details of each to execute properly)
- Handle customer inquiries by telephone, support ticket or email
- Communicate timely feedback to management regarding service issues or customer concerns
- Provide site support for clients to facilitate use of systems, product availability & service offerings that will result in increased usage & revenue.
- Provides user support for clients. Receives requests via; email, phone or support ticket system. Responds to requests, answers questions, resolve complaints, new functionalities within scope of authority. Escalates customer issues to account manager and/or director of client engagement, as necessary, to ensure timely resolution and hands off customer functionality requests to project managers.
- Collaborates with internal teams to ensure client site support and web project needs are met; proactively updates internal teams on customer updates, satisfactions and user adoption
- Provide support to additional staff, as appropriate
- Provide assistance when other service reps are out of the office
Qualifications (Education, Experience, Job Competency):
- Bilingual (English with Spanish speaking persons a plus)
- Prior experience in Customer Service environment a plus
- Must possess high degree of initiative
- Ability to organize and manage multiple tasks
- Must be detail oriented and results driven
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Work well in a team environment
- Pleasant telephone disposition and manners
- Ability to sit and work at a computer terminal for extended period of time
- Ability to process information by PC, telephone
- Ability to travel by public and private transportation
If you are interested in this or other job opportunities from DSBWorldWide, Inc., please apply in person at:
103 S. Travis, Ste 200
Sherman, TX 75090